save-message from a reply-hook

Hi list,

I file my sent and received mail in the same folder ('store') and
use mutt threading to keep track of conversations. When I receive
a mail, I might reply, which causes the reply to be written to
'store', and if I don't forget, I'll then file the received message
there too.

But I do occasionally forget. Thus I would like to automate the
saving and I thought to myself: reply-hook!

However, reply-hook <regex> '<save-message>=store\n' does not work
and complains that <save-message>=store\n is an unknown command.

Short of rebinding the r/g/L reply keys to macros, can you think of
other approaches?

Thanks,

"the mind of the thoroughly well-informed man is a dreadful thing.
 it is like a bric-à-brac shop, all monsters and dust,
 with everything priced above its proper value."
                                                        -- oscar wilde

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@xxxxxxxxxxx