Re: Fwd: Re: alias list and bcc

* Benjamin Eckenfels <benjamin.eckenfels@xxxxxx> [07-29-07 06:05]:
> Okay, as a workaround this should work for me, too. Thanks. But I don't
> want my mails regarded as possible spam for the to-field isn't correct.

Please explain "to-field isn't correct" and site rfc's supporting your
"supposition".

> Maybe someone shows up with a clean solution.

You have been offered several.  Perhaps you should do some
investigation to educate yourself rather than placing the onus on
"someone".  The provided mutt documentation is *very* good.

ps: full quoting, especially sigs, is ungregarious.