Re: message dates

On Tue, May 15, 2007 at 03:20:42PM +0100, Ken Moffat wrote:
> On Tue, May 15, 2007 at 10:08:19AM -0400, Derek Martin wrote:

>  Isn't looking at when it actually arrived the _right_ way to do
> this ?  From time to time, I get several-days-old genuine mail on
> some lists.

Well, yes... except that the mail is all sent internally so there's no
issue about that except in rare cases of internal mail outage, or when
people are too stupid/lazy to configure the time on their system
correctly.

Anyway, I found what I was looking for (%[...] vs the default %{...}
in $index_format).  Thanks anyway!

-=-=-=-=-