Re: Locale problem and sent index

On Sat, May 12, 2007 at 12:01:14AM +0200, Alain Bench wrote:
> > results in an ? substituting the 'å' in 'Salve Håkedal' in the
> > recievers inbox.

Hmmm.  When viewed in Mutt, I see a multibyte, centered dot, but in
my editor (nvi-m17n) I see an "a:", a multibyte character that looks
like an "a" with two dots above it.

I'm very embarassed, but after all these years I still cannot get mutt
to display all the characters that I should be able to view.  "nvi-m17n"
does it with such "ease".  (Just a comment out of frustration.  I've
set and reset all the charset-related settings time and time again.  The
one that works most of the time is in place now.)

--
henry nelson
  WWW_HOME=http://yuba(dot)ne(dot)jp/(tilde)home/