A Cautionary Tale

As a fairly new Mutt user I have been feeling my way as regards
configuration but today I got overconfident.

Exploring ways of filtering out unwanted threads I came across scoring.
Set up scores for various subjects and set score_threshold_delete to 100
Restarted mutt, read mail, changed folder, hit [enter] twice and lost
all mail from my inbox.
Ass/u/med scoring was Spamass like and higher score = worse.
Note to self:- Must read TFM more thoroughly and not skip important
bits.

No loss (apart from time and face) as all backed up but a timely
reminder to check what's going to happen when you hit {ENTER]

Regards, John
--
War is God's way of teaching Americans geography
Ambrose Bierce (1842 - 1914)