Re: base64 encoded names show up incorrectly

Hi Gautam,

 On Friday, March 9, 2007 at 12:38:10 -0800, Gautam Iyer wrote:

> the sender of the message always shows up as "????????? ???????"

    Looks like a Tamil name. Your current charset does not have those
rather uncommon characters, so Mutt is masking them with question marks.
To display them correctly you'd need an UTF-8 terminal and locale
(perhaps exporting LANG=en_US.UTF-8). And more difficult you'd need a
font having the wanted glyphs (I checked all my fonts without success).

Bye!    Alain.