a message with the following headers:

    From: "=?UTF-8?B?4K6u4K654K6+4K6y4K6V4K+N4K634K6u4K6/IOCuruCvgQ==?=
=?UTF-8?B?4K6w4K6z4K6/4K6V4K+N4K6w4K+B4K634K+N4K6j4K6p4K+N?=" <xxx@xxxxxxxxx>

The message content is base64 encoded, which mutt translates correctly.
However the sender of the message always shows up as "????????? ???????"

Is there something wrong with the sender's client, or is this an issue
with mutt. If it's because of faulty headers, and not mutt's fault, then
does someone know a way to fix via procmail / etc.?

Thanks in advance,

GI

--
Practice safe eating; always use condiments.