Re: another mutt/fetchmail question

for the first server, all new mail is downloaded every time, but for
the second server messages previously downloaded by mutt are skipped.
since my configuration here is set up the same for both servers, I
think there must be something specific to the first server that
causes this to happen.  How can I start to troubleshoot this?

No need to troubleshoot it, add 'fetchall' to both servers and be done.
As you can see from TFM, fetchmail is acting properly by not fetching
read/seen mail.

Thanks for the info.

What I was asking about is that if the default behavior is not to fetch read/seen mail and I haven't changed the default behavior, then why is the mail from one server always downloaded despite being read/ seen, but mail is not downloaded from the other one if it has been read/seen?

isen