Re: Ghost keypress foils password

=- Toby wrote on Wed 13.Dec'06 at 17:29:29 +0100 -=

> When I start Mutt there is a sort of ghost keypress. Mutt sees a
> certain keypress sequence (I ignore what the exact sequence is)
> just as if I had pressed some keys, and processes it accordingly.
> {...}
> Does anybody have any clue on what could be causing this behaviour?

Sounds like a "push" in a "folder-hook" (or some other hook?
account-hook?).

(or some virus, keyboard-spoofer/-hijacker ;)

> Could it have something to do with the fact that I'm using Cygwin?

Could be anything until you track it down.

> Any tricks to discover the ghost sequence?

Sadly no, other than low level debugging with gdb, or try
http://WIKI.mutt.org/?DebugConfig

Even though I keep referencing to it, I forgot to follow it myself
too often recently, where it would have saved my ass. ;-/

Even if it seems insignificant, in fact EVERY effort counts
for a shared task, at least to show your deserving attitude.