Re: Problem in mutt editor, not in less

On Fri, Dec 08, 2006 at 09:11:51PM +0100, Thomas Roessler wrote :
> Check your display_filter setting...

It says: set display_filter="sed s/\r$//" which I don't understand
very well (but I'm taking a sed  book to  try to understand!).

If it can help, I am using zsh. This display_filter setting was
found in a book; it is supposed to help removing ^M dos eol. Is it correct?

Does it interfere with french ' character and accented
characters (é à è) ?

Thanks,

Bruno