Re: Format=Flowed

On Fri, Dec 01, 2006 at 05:06:12AM -0800, George wrote:

> I've just noticed that messages generated by Mozilla, Apple Mail and a
> few others that employ this format appear a bit odd when viewed in mutt.
> Specifically, any spaces in the indent string are removed from the
> display, so we see

You could try Gary Johnson's stuff_all_quoted patch... I have a copy
that should apply against 1.5.13 @
http://veggiechinese.net/patch-1.5.12.gj.stuff_all_quoted.3

(not sure if there's a patch for 1.4.x, which it looks like you're using)

There has been some discussion on the developers list about this
recently, but there was a lot of debate about some of the specifics of
implementing it in an actual release.