Re: send mails (more than one) at once

Am Tue, 31 Oct 2006 16:19:08 -0700 schrieb Darrin Chandler
<dwchandler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> You can run a local MTA, queuing only. Then process the queue when you
> say.
Meanwhile I have found nbsmtp and msmtp, a kind of little, easy to
handle smtp-client. The latter has a script "msmtp-enqueue.sh". It
seems it can queue the mails.

> There are about 50 ways to approach this, and the "best" answer
> depends a lot on what you want to do. The "change a word or sentence"
> requirement means you should be postponing any mail that you are not
> sure about, which you can recall, edit, and send later. That isn't
> something that an automated system can solve for you, ever.
for "not sure about" i use postpone=yes.
But sometimes it happens,  ready with editing, sure to send the
mail, save and leave the editor typing y for sending and a few
seconds later....
h'm, perhaps it was better to use an other term, to
describe something or i found a spelling mistake (yes
i know there are ispell, aspell)

Andreas