Re: fetching message headers ...

thanks,

>>> citation of <Michael.Tatge@xxxxxx> from Thu, Nov 02, 2006 at 04:56:43PM
>>> +0100, Michael Tatge :
> * On Thu, Nov 02, 2006 Ales Zemene (ales@xxxxxx) muttered:
> > thanks, i found how to turn on imap header caching for mutt,
> > http://wwwcip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~sithglan/mutt/
>
> That has been included in recent versions.
nice !!!

> > i would like to compile it myself, problem is that i use Mutt 1.5.9i
> > (2005-03-13), for trivial reason - newer version makes problem with
> > set imap_force_ssl='yes'
>
> Yes, it has been replaced by a more general approach. Read the
> Changelog.
yes it says :
! $imap_force_ssl has been replaced without synonym by $ssl_force_tls
but if i replace it :
#set imap_force_ssl='yes'
set ssl_force_tls='yes'
i get always :
Could not connect to imap.mur.at (Connection refused).

so far i am not sure if it is problem only with my config, or if it is
involving also something from side of imap admin

Ales Zemene
--
    ** GSM : +420 736 171 802
    ** IRC : irc.kunstlabor.at #kunstlabor