Re: fetching message headers ...

thanks, i found how to turn on imap header caching for mutt,
http://wwwcip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~sithglan/mutt/
i would like to compile it myself, problem is that i use Mutt 1.5.9i
(2005-03-13),
for trivial reason - newer version makes problem with
set imap_force_ssl='yes'
so i am looking for  1.5.9i sources, or solution for ssl directive.

>>> citation of <kyle-mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> from Thu, Nov 02, 2006 at 09:03:36AM
>>> -0500, Kyle Wheeler :
> On Thursday, November  2 at 01:51 PM, quoth Ales Zemene:
> >when i change to another folder and inside is a lot of postings, i
> >have
> >to wait a long time - fetching message headers ...
> >quiestion is, if it is possible to decide not to fect all of the
> >headers,
> >but sort them by date before fetching and display let's say just last
> >week messages.
> >any idea how to do it ?
>
> Strictly speaking? No. The way I do it is to turn on mutt's imap
> header caching (it's gotta be compiled with it enabled); thus, I only
> fetch the headers from new messages since the last time I opened the
> folder.
>
> ~Kyle
> --
> It is a tragic mix-up when the United States spends $500,000 for every
> enemy soldier killed, and only $53 annually on the victims of poverty.
>                                    -- Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr.

Ales Zemene
--
    ** GPG : public key at http://keyserver.net ID 0x01FD52C3