Re: Mutt/GnuPG under Cygwin

Steffen Weise escribe:
> Hello list,
>
> I use Mutt 1.4.2.1i with Cygwin under Windows 2000. My problem is that
> if I try to send an with GnuPG encrypted and/or signed message then the
> temporary file can not be found.
>
> For example:
> gpg: '/home/xxx/tmp/mutt-xxx-1296-4'...: No such file or directory'
>
> And this is the file list in my ~/tmp folder:
> mutt-xxx-1296-0  mutt-xxx-1296-3
>
> First file contains plain text, second file is empty.
>

> If I don't encrypt/sign the messages then everything works fine. Under
> Linux, where I use exactly the same configuration of Mutt and GnuPG,
> there isn't a problem at all.
>
> I am sure that anyone must have had the same problem, but I still
> couldn't find a solution for this here and at other place.

Very probably you're using Cygwin's mutt and Mingwinized GnuPG, so
path schemas are different.

I suggest to use Cygwin's GnuPG.

Sorry in advance if this isn't your true problem.

Cordially, Ismael
--
Ismael Valladolid Torres     "Il est vain de pleurer sur l'esprit, il suffit
                                  de travailler pour lui." Albert Camus