Re: Silent "mutt -H headerbody-file" inside script? Get "To:" question...

Moin Rado!

> > See http://WIKI.mutt.org/?Misc
>
> Gna, ... http://WIKI.mutt.org/?MuttFaq/Misc

mercie, but:
---
  What am I missing when I invoke mutt in batch mode from the cmd-line
but it goes interactive?

   Please read carefully "mutt -h" for the desired arguments (and their
order), and make sure you specify a "body" file to be read from STDIN:

  mutt ... < body-file

  cmd | mutt ...

   If you want an empty body (when you provide everything else via
parameters), use /dev/null instead of the file name.

---

when I use
mutt < header-body-file
mutt is still asking for an emailadress and subject
and I do not understud "mutt -h" how can I stop mutt
to ask me for this and do still take my header without
asking anything.

Any sugestions?

Greetings to HH,
rob