Silent "mutt -H headerbody-file" inside script? Get "To:" question...

Salve mutt-users!

I want to send an email (one file with header and body) with
a script by using mutt so that it looks like all my other
mails.

But the option "mutt -H" seems to be for an interactive sending
of draft emails. I started to try to hack muttrc with
set editor="vim +:star! +:wq"
but there is still the question "To: givenemailadress" and the
need to press y to send the mail. So I could try to use expect
(expect - programmed dialogue with interactive programs)
or... or could ask you ;)

What ist the most simpliest way to send one email, given by
one file with header and body, by using mutt?

Greetings,
rob