Re: Demoroniser (was: Display Filters)

On 2006-07-05, Alain Bench <veronatif@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>  On Tuesday, July 4, 2006 at 11:31:50 -0700, Gary Johnson wrote:

> > experiment in an xterm there and report what I see.
>
>     Please do. If it doesn´t match usefully any charset in PuTTY, we´ll
> craft a conditional setup.

I repeated the printf experiments in an xterm at work and got the
same results as with PuTTY when set to ISO-8859-1.

Now that I have mutt using a proper iconv, this charset-conversion
stuff is working beautifully!  I also have a much better
understanding of how this all works so that I've been able to
diagnose and fix a few remaining problems (with content types other
than text/plain).

Regards,
Gary

--
Gary Johnson                               | Agilent Technologies
garyjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   | Wireless Division