Re: problem with send-hooks

On 05:12 Sat 18 Mar 2006, Pete Johns wrote:
> That confused me, too, I must confess. I refer you to Alain
> Bench's response to my (very similar) query last year:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=mutt-users&m=113067850721869&w=2

I configured my .muttrc according to the url above like this:

set realname="Phyrster"
set from="phyrster@xxxxxxxxx"
send-hook .                     'unmy_hdr From: ;\
                                 set signature=~/mail/.quote-phyrster; \
                                 set sig_on_top=no ;\
                                 set sig_dashes=yes'

But when I the message is ready to send, I noticed that there is no address
for my From:

What is wrong here?

--
Best Regards