Re: macro <save-message> question

On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 07:52:26AM +0100, Nicolas Rachinsky wrote:
> * Matt Price <matt.price@xxxxxxxxxxx> [2006-03-15 21:48 -0500]:
> > This seems to work fine except that mutt asks for confirmation on the
> > save-message command, which slows me down when I am running through a
> > spammed-up mailbox.  Is there a way to turn off the confirmation
> > request?  I looked through the variables section of the manual but
> > didn't notice any such...
>
> 7.3.29. confirmappend
>
>    Type: boolean
>    Default: yes
>
>    When set, Mutt will prompt for confirmation when appending messages to
>    an existing mailbox.
>
> And confirmcreate.

ah.  thank you.  I was searching on "save", "ask-yes" and
"quadoption", mistakenly believing this would be a quadoption
variable and somehow forgetting the word "append".

> Or you can add the answer to the question to your macro.

ah.  you mean:
<save-message>+false-positive\n\
y\n\

that was easy.

> > oh, and I would appreciate a cc -- I'm not sure if I'm currently
> > subscribed to the list or not! thanks,
>
> Your headers are explicitly asking not to do that:

how embarassing.  must have set that sometime long ago.

THanks loads for the help.

Matt

> HTH,
> Nicolas