Re: macro <save-message> question

* Matt Price <matt.price@xxxxxxxxxxx> [2006-03-15 21:48 -0500]:
> This seems to work fine except that mutt asks for confirmation on the
> save-message command, which slows me down when I am running through a
> spammed-up mailbox.  Is there a way to turn off the confirmation
> request?  I looked through the variables section of the manual but
> didn't notice any such...

7.3.29. confirmappend

   Type: boolean
   Default: yes

   When set, Mutt will prompt for confirmation when appending messages to
   an existing mailbox.

And confirmcreate.

Or you can add the answer to the question to your macro.

> oh, and I would appreciate a cc -- I'm not sure if I'm currently
> subscribed to the list or not! thanks,

Your headers are explicitly asking not to do that:

HTH,
Nicolas

--
http://www.rachinsky.de/nicolas