Re: a file for each mail account

On 15Mar2006 23:16, op132650c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <op132650c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
| 1 - I've 2 mails account, and i would like to put the mails from each account
in
| different files, so that, i can access them idependently inside mutt.
|
| I don't know if this problem is related to mutt or to fetchmail. How can i do
| this?

Fetchmail usually hands to procmail. Make two mail folders. Write two
procmailrcs, one for each account, delivering to each folder.

Put:

        mda     "procmail $HOME/.procmailrc-account1"

in the fetchmail clause for account1. Repeat for account2.  Adjust to suit
the filenames you actually create, of course.

Cheers,
--
Cameron Simpson <cs@xxxxxxxxxx> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

I was talking with a guy who had just bought his first bike and showed
up to a party wearing the most squidly costume I've seen (muscle-shirt,
ripped denim shorts, and a pair of sandals). When asked what he thought
would happen when he had his first spill he replied with confidence "I
don't PLAN on having any accidents." My friend, who I didn't think was
listening to the conversation, immediately turned to the guy and said,
"Then you shouldn't be riding a motorcycle."
Mr. Geoff "I'm between bikes OK!!" Hamer DoD#1492 <ghamer@xxxxxxxxxxx>