home and end keys not working

As far as I can tell, my home and end keys are bound to first and
last entry commands, but hitting the keys I get an error "Key not
bound".

extract from help page:

<Home>      first-entry            move to the first entry
<PageDown>  next-page              move to the next page
<PageUp>    previous-page          move to the previous page
<Enter>     select-entry           select the current entry
<End>       last-entry             move to the last entry

Page up and down keys work fine.

What's wrong and how do I get those keys working?

--
Troy Piggins
Ubuntu 5.10  pkgs : kernel 2.6.12-9-386, postfix 2.2.4, procmail 3.22