Re: muttrc.vim

On Friday, February 24 at 11:45 AM, quoth Kyle Wheeler:
So, the version of the muttrc.vim that comes with vim and is posted everywhere is made to work with the latest stable mutt (1.4.2.1).

What I consider a pretty complete version is up here:

I haven’t touched a lot of the older parts, so they don’t all benefit from things like regular-expression-highlighting (only alias/group/alternates/subscribe/lists benefit at the moment).

Contributions, complaints, and updates are welcome and encouraged.

~Kyle
--
Time goes, you say? Ah no! Time stays, *we* go.
                                                       -- Austin Dobson