Re: imap idle for too long

Sorry,

these are the last lines of my .muttdebug:

imap_cmd_step: grew buffer to 512 bytes
< * OK calima.upf.edu Oracle Email Server esimap        9.0.4.0.0         is
ready
> a0000 CAPABILITY^M
< * CAPABILITY IMAP4REV1 AUTH=LOGIN NAMESPACE SORT MULTIAPPEND LITERAL+ UIDPLUS
IDLE XORACLE X-ORACLE-LIST X-ORACLE-COMMENT X-ORACLE-QUOTA X-ORACLE-PREF
X-ORACLE-MOVE X-ORACLE-DELETE ACL X-ORACLE-PASSWORD
Handling CAPABILITY
< a0000 OK CAPABILITY completed
imap_authenticate: Using any available method.
local ip: 193.145.45.197;34234, remote ip:193.145.39.27;143
SASL: No worthy mechs found
imap_auth_sasl: IMAP4REV1 AUTH=LOGIN NAMESPACE SORT MULTIAPPEND LITERAL+
UIDPLUS IDLE XORACLE X-ORACLE-LIST X-ORACLE-COMMENT X-ORACLE-QUOTA
X-ORACLE-PREF X-ORACLE-MOVE X-ORACLE-DELETE ACL X-ORACLE-PASSWORD unavailable
> a0001 LOGIN "daniel.marti" "my_password"
< a0001 OK LOGIN completed
> a0002 LIST "" ""
< * LIST (\NoSelect) "/" "/"
< a0002 OK LIST completed
> a0003 MYRIGHTS "INBOX"
a0004 STATUS "postponed" (MESSAGES)^M
a0005 SELECT "INBOX"^M
< * MYRIGHTS "INBOX" lrswidac
Handling MYRIGHTS
< a0003 OK MYRIGHTS completed
< * BYE Autologout; idle for too long
> a0006 STATUS "INBOX" (UIDNEXT UIDVALIDITY UNSEEN)^M
mutt_socket_write: attempt to write to closed connection
mutt_socket_close: Attempt to close closed connection.
Error polling mailboxesmutt_num_postponed: using old IMAP postponed count.
mutt_index_menu[632]: Got op 172
mutt_index_menu[632]: Got op -1
mutt_index_menu[632]: Got op 99
< * OK calima.upf.edu Oracle Email Server esimap        9.0.4.0.0         is
ready
> a0007 CAPABILITY^M
< * CAPABILITY IMAP4REV1 AUTH=LOGIN NAMESPACE SORT MULTIAPPEND LITERAL+ UIDPLUS
IDLE XORACLE X-ORACLE-LIST X-ORACLE-COMMENT X-ORACLE-QUOTA X-ORACLE-PREF
X-ORACLE-MOVE X-ORACLE-DELETE ACL X-ORACLE-PASSWORD
Handling CAPABILITY
< a0007 OK CAPABILITY completed
< * BYE Autologout; idle for too long
Handling BYE
Autologout; idle for too long
imap_exec: command failed: * BYE Autologout; idle for too long
imap_check_capabilities [* BYE Autologout; idle for too long]

> a0008 NAMESPACE^M
mutt_socket_write: attempt to write to closed connection
mutt_socket_readchar: attempt to read from closed connection.
imap_cmd_step: Error reading server response.
mutt_socket_close: Attempt to close closed connection.
mutt_index_menu[632]: Got op 144
--- Begin Message ---
On 2006-02-22 at 16:50 +0100, daniel.marti@xxxxxxx wrote:
> From my .muttdebug0:

I think that that there's stuff missing which might show up (and be
useful to see) if you run mutt at a higher debugging level.

> < a0000 OK CAPABILITY completed

> < a0003 OK MYRIGHTS completed

> > a0006 STATUS "INBOX" (UIDNEXT UIDVALIDITY UNSEEN)

Those numbers should be sequential, so there are commands missing.
Probably another level value for "-d <level>" will help.
--
I am keeping international relations on a peaceable footing.
You are biding your time before acting.

--- End Message ---