Urlview and 64 bit GNU/Linux

I recently installed the 64bit version of Fedora Core 4 and when I use
urlview to view a webpage whose link is in an email, it doesn't work.
It allows you to select the link, but doesn't launch it in the browser.
An identical setup (as far as I can tell), in the 32bit version of
Fedora Core 4 does work.

Has anyone come across and solved this problem, or does anyone have any
ideas on how to tackle it?

Cheers

Steve