Mutt and dovecot - can't see anything except INBOX

I am trying to get mutt to work with a dovecot IMAP server, it's
connecting OK and seeing INBOX but I can't get it to see all my other
folders.

The folders are definitely there and are visible with squirrelmail so
it's something I've misconfigured in my muttrc but I can't see what at
the moment.

I'm running mutt 1.4.2.1i at the moment, upgrading to 1.5.x wouldn't
be a problem if it would help at all.

In my muttrc I have the following settings which relate to IMAP:-

    set folder=imaps://localhost/
    set spoolfile=imaps://localhost/INBOX
    set record=imaps://localhost/sentmail

I have tried setting imap_home_namespace to various likely things
(e.g. /home/chris/Mail and /home/chris) but it doesn't seem to help.

What do I need to do/change?

--
Chris Green (chris@xxxxxxxxxxx)

    "Never ascribe to malice that which can be explained by incompetence."