Why isn't my <End> key recognized ?

Hi,

I have
  bind pager <home> top
  bind pager <end> bottom
in my configuration file. If I hit ? in the pager context, I have

<Home>      top                    aller au début du message
<...> snip </...>
<End>       bottom                 aller à la fin du message

If I hit <Home>, everything is OK. If I hit <End> I get :
(translated back into english) "this key has no affectation"

Does my key work ? YES !!!!!!!!!!! Have a look :
  Open gvim and     :map <end> Atest<esc>
  now press <end> and it works !
Does it work in an xterm (mutt is currently in an xterm) ?
  Open vim in an xterm and      :map <end> Atest<esc>
  it works !
Does it work in console mode ? Yes (same test with console+vim)
Does it work with other software than vim ?
Yes !!! (For instance readline).

Of course, I tried to change the case : End, end, END, etc. in my .muttrc

Now let's be a little more technical :
  HOME : ^[OH
  END  : ^[OF
(in order to make the thing clean, I replaced the 1B character by the two
printable characters ^[ which is visually the same).

Will I be able to use <end> with mutt ?

Regards,

--
Thomas Baruchel