to yahoo from mutt

Hi all,

I have a unique problem,
One of the mailing lists I am subscribed to doesn't let me post with
my regular email address.

As I recall a half a year ago my hard disk died, I couldnt receive
emails and once I reached my email quota they bounced back.

I don't exactly remember the cause.

This means that from my email address I can receive emails from the
list but all messeges I send are bounced back to me.

to get around this (I couldn't even mail the admin of the list asking
for them to reset the account)
I opened a yahoo account and am sending using yahoo, which is so
annoying after using mutt...

How do I configure it so that I send emails from mutt to the group and
it will send through my yahoo mail account?

Thanks
Aaron