Re: Can't see posts to mailing lists

Oh.  It's a gmail thing. It ignores messages back from the list that
originated from me, to keep my box from getting pushed up.  If I want
to keep it in the list for reference, simply fcc to the box I'm
writing from.  Sorry for the intrusion...

--
Regards, Dave
A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small package.