sent mail

Hi,

Sometimes I send mail and then I want to send the same mail to another person.
1. How do I edit the same mail, when I forward.
   When forwarding I can't edit the original.
2. How do I get the original without the quotes? Rather than cut 'n paste, I'd
   like to send the original as it was to someone else as well.
3. When I forward I can't just forward and send, I have to enter something in
the body of the forwarded mail as well. This is annoying, because most times I
just forward a mail on and don't need to add comments or anything, however if I
try to save the forward mail without adding anything to the body ':x' the mail
is aborted.

this has been bugging me for a while, now I've had enough, help!

thanks,
kind regards,
Luke
--