Re: maybe going back to mutt...

On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 05:19:24PM -0700, Jason Helfman wrote:

> I would like to setup no filtering. Everything goes to my INBOX, however
> I would like to either have virtual folders that I go to that perform
> searches in INBOX, or use a specific key to search. Each search may have
> more then one parameter to look for.

There's no concept of virtual folders, though you might take a look at
mairix:

http://www.rpcurnow.force9.co.uk/mairix/

IIRC, it uses a virtual folder for search results.

You might also look at the "limit" command - by default, bound to "l" in
the index - you can then use simple patterns to search. Look for "Simple
Patterns" in TFM.