Re: what is the correct format to specify a new mailbox?

Angelina Carlton <brat@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 13, 2005 at 01:27:06PM -0600, Charles Cazabon wrote:
>
> > Where's the trailing slash on "family" coming from?  Is it a
> > maildir?
>
> Yes, my mail is in maildir format, sorry, I forgot to mention that.

Well, another cause for the error message you quoted is if the mailbox in
question isn't actually a valid maildir/mbox file as appropriate.

Do you get the same error if you try to manually save a message to =family ?

Charles
Charles Cazabon                             <mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
GPL'ed software available at:               http://pyropus.ca/software/