mutt + pipe_decode + urlview

Hello *,

after my last E-Mail for some minutes I was thinking about the problem:

In a Message I have an URL which is longer then 80 characters and the
message is quotes-printable.

In 'mutt' I have "set pipe_decode=yes"

So if I call 'urlview', 'mutt' should decode the Message and pipe it
to 'urlview'.

But I encounter that pipe_decode is not done and the URL is cuted.

I see this as a BUG in mutt...

Please note, that I have already written a BUG report for some month
against the package "urlview" in the Debian BTS and I think, it should
be reasigned to the package "mutt".

Any comments ?

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi