Re: folder-hook does not work like expected

Good morning Gary,

Am 2005-03-03 18:39:00, schrieb Gary Johnson:

> Michelle,
>
> Hmmm.  I did some experimenting and verified that that hook works
> for me.  I also tried executing some invalid commands and noticed
> that the error message does not normally begin with ":" unless the
> invalid command began with ":".  For example, type

Thats right and it was driving me crazzy...

> So my guess is that your folder-hook is actually correct but that
> ~/.mutt/security.pgp.debian contains a ":source" command instead of
> just "source".

for some minutes I woke up and startet my xserver to see
"Revolution OS" and I have startet 'mutt' to check my E-Mails first...

NOW it Works...

I think, mutt has sometimes problems to reread config files and accept
the new values.

> Regards,
> Gary

Have a nice day
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi