Re: Question to "index_format"

* On 2005.02.22, in <20050222190352.GV29613@xxxxxxxxxx>,
*       "Michelle Konzack" <linux4michelle@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> For some seconds I was on the <http://wiki.mutt.org/> and
> the on the Website of David, but there is noch such patch.

(It was only posted to the mutt-dev list.)

An update for 1.5.6 is available at
    http://home.uchicago.edu/~dgc/sw/mutt/patch-1.5.6.dgc.softfill.2

It's there, just not linked into the main HTML document. I haven't been
maintaining it well lately.

I'm glad this is useful -- I thought I must be the only one who wanted
it, which is why I haven't proposed it for 1.5.[789]. :)

--
 -D.    dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                  NSIT::ENSS
 "So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill...