Re: Marking moved messages as read?

* Niklas Morberg [Fri, 09 Jul 2004 15:01:31 +0200]:
> On Fri, Jul 09, 2004 at 06:41:08AM -0500, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> > * Niklas Morberg <niklas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [07-09-04 02:28]:

> > > Also, sent messages stored in my $record are unread. I would like to
> > > have them marked read instead. Is this possible?

> > What format are you using?  I use mbox and once I have read a message,
> > it is read where-ever I put it and $record messages are never new.

> I'm using IMAP, which probably has something to do with the strange
> behaviour I'm seeing.

  perhaps these bugs are related to that:

    debian bug #163616 (http://bugs.debian.org/163616): "Mutt loses
    unsaved flags on refiling from IMAP folder to IMAP folder".

    mutt bug #1801 (http://bugs.guug.de/db/18/1801.html): "mutt-1.5.6i:
    IMAP flags must be saved manually".

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

One way to make your old car run better is to look up the price of a new model.