a central repository for mutt tricks and tips?

I'm a longtime user of "mutt", yet from time to time, when I read about mutt
on the web, I find all kinds of interesting tips, tricks, and novel ways of
using mutt.  For example, just recently I happened onto the little gem that if
you tag-reply to a number of tagged messages, they will all be quoted in the
reply.  Oh, the number of times I could have used this!!!  Now, I guess this
functionality makes sense in retrospect, but, at least to some people like me,
it is not obvious.  Another gem is using mutt's limit feature.  The manual has
sparse and scattered description and mention of it, since after all it is a
concept easy to explain, yet this belies how useful and powerful this feature
is.

My question: what are some nice sites that people know which contain such "get
the most out of your mutt" information?  I searched Google, and you do get a
number of hits here and there, with each site having a handful of stuff; I'm
hoping there is more.  Ideally, it'd be nice if mutt.org had a tips page, much
like Vim does:
    http://www.vim.org/tips/index.php
I think this sort of thing is very important for tools which are extremely
powerful, and whose full usefulness and/or best method of application is not
immediately apparent to the new/intermediate user.

--
Maciej Kalisiak       mac "at" dgp.toronto.edu       www.dgp.toronto.edu/~mac