Re: how to handle mailing list diget efficiently?

On 2004-06-28 22:41:11 +0000, amoyamour wrote:

> Right now if I want to reply one message in the disgest, I have
> to manually copy the address and the subject. How do you handle
> digest?

When your digest comes as multipart/digest, with message/rfc822 body
parts, you get much of what you want by pressing "v", and using
message functions on the attachment menu.

(Much mailing list software offers MIME digest.  You want to enable
that feature.)

--
Thomas Roessler · Personal soap box at <http://log.does-not-exist.org/>.