bad idn

Hi Folks. I just upgraded my debian computer from woody to sarge. When all was done I went to use mutt. Now when I go to compose a message, after I finish writing the text, I go to send the message and it
complains of a bad idn name.  I've tried it on several different recipient
e-mail addresses, and it is the same problem.  I did some googling but
couldn't find an answer.  Sorry if I missed something obvious out there.

So, could someone please tell me what is going on with this "bad idn" message and how I might go about fixing it? You might have sympathy knowing I am now reduced to writing to you in pine. I miss mutt and vi. Please help.

Thanks in advance.
--
<Eric Cheney>   cheney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx        http://sociostat.org/~eric/