Re: Keep Forgetting Attachments!

* bdamm-mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx (bdamm-mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx) [040617 11:04]:
> On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 06:18:54PM -0500, The Doctor What wrote:
> > * bdamm-mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx (bdamm-mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx) [040616 17:19]:
> > > As another note for enhancement, how about adding a -i to the egrep so
> > > as to catch "Attached is the file..."
> >
> > Why  not '[Aa]ttach(ment|ed|)' instead?  It'll avoid full
> > capitalization and stuff...
>
> DIDN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THE ATTACHED DOCUMENT?  I'll send it again.
>
> ;)

But that'd be *soooo* much funnier if you forget to send it
again.... :-)

Of course, part of me just wants to say: If you're using all caps,
you are on your own.

Ciao!

--
If we're an arrogant nation, they'll resent us. If we're a humble nation, but
strong, they'll welcome us.

The Doctor What: <fill in the blank>             http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat *at* gerf *dot* org                                        KF6VNC