Re: Commands should not stop and cause an error

Hello Jens,

* On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 09:55:36PM +0200 Jens Paulus wrote:

> this is not necessary. I am sure because :set ?variable allows to
> check whether a variable is set or unset. Entering :set ?pager_stop
> shows me that it is unset. With :set &variable a variable can be set
> to its default value.

Ok, I did not know your level of experience with mutt, so I made this
suggestion. I know how to test settings in mutt, but thanks for the
lesson.

Just to get you right: Do you want the keys not to stop in the pager, or
in the index? For the former, pager_stop does exactly what you want. For
the index, I do not know - but I haven't searched for it, I must admint.

Regards,
   Spiro.

--
Spiro R. Trikaliotis