Sending mails problems.

I am in a local network, where the server's IP is 192.168.0.1 and mine is 0.47.
The server forbids us to visit Internet and just allows us to receive and send
mails.
There is a mail server at the server, by which i can receive mails from and
send mails to the users inside the local network. To have access to the mail
servers in Internet, I have to set the pop3 and smtp servers as their IP
addresses.
Redhat Fedora Core 2 was installed, and the settings of fetchmail and sendmail
are default. I just add a .fetchmailrc under ~/, which is:
        set daemon 60

        #internal mailbox
        poll "192.168.0.1"
        protocol POP3
        user "libo@xxxxxxxxxxxx"
        password "xxx"

        #external mailbox
        poll "202.108.37.36"
        protocol POP3
        user "libo@xxxxxxxxxxxx"
        password "xxxx"

Now I can receive mails fairly well, but I can not send mails with sendmail.
Each time I sent a mail, I would receive a letter from Mail Delivery with the
tiltle " Warning: could not send message for past 4 hours", which said:

    **      THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY      **
    **  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE  **

The original message was received at Fri, 11 Jun 2004 15:42:52 +0800
from root@localhost

451 semit.com.cn: Name server timeout
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

Who would please tell me how to set sendmail to make it work.
Thanks to you for reading my poor English:)