Re: Faster working with messages

Thus spake Jens Paulus:
> Hi list,
>
> using mutt would be faster if it worked more in a vim way. Giving
> commands a count should be supported, so that d3H deletes all messages
> from the third one on the screen to the current one, 4CTRL-d deletes
> four threads. If a motion command after an operator is typed, it should
> be applied on all messages that are moved over.
>
> Here is an incomplete list of how I imagine it could be.

[snip]

Sounds good... I use a vim based navigation thing with hjkl doing most
of the navigation in vim...

## =====================================================================
## Al's vim movement system (modified from Tom's cursor movement system)
## =====================================================================

bind  pager   <up>     previous-line
bind  pager   <down>   next-line
bind  pager   <left>   exit
bind  pager   h            exit
bind  pager   <right>  view-attachments
bind  pager   l        view-attachments
bind  attach  <left>   exit
bind  attach  h            exit
bind  attach  <right>  view-attach
bind  attach  l        view-attach
bind  index   <right>  display-message
macro index   j        "<next-undeleted><current-middle>"
macro index   k        "<previous-undeleted><current-middle>"
bind  index   l        display-message
macro index   <left>   "c?<tab>"
macro index   h        "c?<tab>"
bind  browser <right>  select-entry