Re: Meta-Macro's and General Folder-Hook Question

* Stef <stef@xxxxxxxxx> [06-07-04 18:45]:

>       macro index ,z ',q<enter>,w<enter>" 'My Meta-Macro'
>
>       However, that stops if the first macro does'nt match anything
> with a 'Nothing to do' error message, so, is there anyway to tell it to
> proceed onto the next 'macro' regardless of the previous exit state ?

No, unless there is a patch available.  You are trying to perform a
conditional operation which mutt does not do.

My question: why would you exercise the macro if there is *no* matching
mail?  If you do not know before-hand, make a single-key <F7> for the
index to limit the display to matching mail, then exercise your macro.
HOG # US1244711           Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/photos