Re: sent all the postponed messages with one command

Ben, et al --

...and then Ben Livingood said...
%
% How are you tagging items in the postponed folder, if I may ask. I've
% been trying to test this suggestion and it politely points out that
% Tagging is not allowed. I'm using the cvs version as of two days ago.

There is a difference between recalling a postponed message and selecting
from the list and entering the Postponed folder like any other folder and
working in it as any other folder.  FWIW you're doing it right ;-)

%
% Ben Livingood

HTH & HAND

:-D