Re: sent all the postponed messages with one command

hi,

> Ok, but this does still does not change the problem: I can tag all the
> messages from ~/postponed and move them all in a new folder ~/outbox :-) ...
> and then go to this folder to sent them all at once ... but how to sent many
> meessages with one command?

You could also create a macro like:

macro index <F5> ":set editor="builtin"<enter><Esc>e<enter>.<enter>y:set
editor="vi"<enter>"

The last :set editor="vi"<enter> part is used to set the editor back to the
editor you really use (if it is applicable). You should change it to match your
editor.

Also, this didn't work when tagging, but as this is one-touch-send-email-macro
you could just key your way through the postponed messages.

But this is most definitely the wrong approach, so do not use it ;)

Laas