Re: reverse order

* Malte Neumann <neumann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [05-05-2004 09:18]:

> 1.
> I use 'set pager_index_lines=10' and while in this split screen the
> tag-prefix ';' is not bound.  How can I create a mapping for this to work.
>
> bind pager ";" tag-prefix
>
> does not work.  Why?

Although some pager_index_lines are shown, you are in the pager.  In the
pager, no <tag-prefix> is known (verify while pressing '?' in the
pager).  A way to accomplish your wanted functionality could be
assigning a macro to ';' in the pager, which does <exit><tag-prefix>.

> 2.
> For most mailboxes I use 'reverse-thread/date' ordering.  After deleting
> or tagging or etc. a message in the index the cursor jumps to the next
> message below.  But for reverse ordering the 'next' message would be the one
> above.
> Is it possible to change this?

Don't know for sure.  I read from top to bottom..  ;)

HTH,

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

Arithmetic is being able to count up to twenty without taking off
your shoes.
-Mickey Mouse