Re: saving attachment to directory

Re: Ren� Clerc in <20040415135411.GE9268@xxxxxxxx>
> > Generally I always save attachments to the same directory.  So the easy
> > answer is to simply always start mutt up from that directory.  That
> > works and is what I do now.

Just wrap a sh script around mutt that chdirs to $HOME (or whatever).

> Ah, the ole old attachment directory problem ;-)

Not exactly, he wants a (global) default directory, which is a little
different from "save all tagged attachments to the same directory". But
a "cd" command in Mutt has also been requested some time ago.

> Thomas Roessler posted a patch to mutt-dev on October 4th, with
>
> It seems to offer functionality you can use.
>
> I'm not sure whether this patch made it to the CVS or not..

IIRC it got included.

Christoph
--
cb@xxxxxxxx | http://www.df7cb.de/