Re: saving attachment to directory

* Kevin Coyner <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [15-04-2004 15:41]:

> Sometimes I'll be sent an attachment or two that I'll detach from the
> email by hitting v, and then s to save it to whatever directory mutt was
> started up from.  Usually, by pure chance, that default directory will
> not be the directory that I'd like to save the file in.
>
> So to get it to the desired directory, I use my arrow keys to get to the
> start of the filename, and then type in the directory path.  Works well,
> but .... I'm lazy and am always looking to save keystrokes.  :-)
>
> Generally I always save attachments to the same directory.  So the easy
> answer is to simply always start mutt up from that directory.  That
> works and is what I do now.

Ah, the ole old attachment directory problem ;-)

Thomas Roessler posted a patch to mutt-dev on October 4th, with

It seems to offer functionality you can use.

I'm not sure whether this patch made it to the CVS or not..

HTH,

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

Retteb sif lahd, noces ehttub, but the second half is better.
-A palindrome